Saturday, January 23, 2010

Etsy Solutions

I just love Etsy! I find the best products on there and I never have to leave my home! These are my favorite name tags for Avery's cups & personal items that we send to Malvern. We've only had one casualty so far. We usually clean her dishes in a soapy hot water soak in the sink but we have run them through the diswasher before and the labels are still good as new. You can find them at Cherry Hill Designs.


My next greatest and latest Etsy find are crotched coasters. Avery just loves to throw our ceramic coasters on the hard floors so these cute apples are a great solution! You can find all of Monika's pretty coasters at: Monika Designs.



2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you posted about these labels. I've been looking for something to use on Jack's sippy cups for MOPS! I'm heading over there now!

Jennifer Terrero said...

I LOVE Etsy too... please continue to post your wonderful findings. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin